Sunday 13 November 2011

what makes him fall in love ?



if you are going to fall in love with me
it is only fair that you know what you are falling in love with
you are falling in love with my insecurities 
and my obsession with trying to figure out what everyone thinks of me.
you are falling in love with my troubled past 
and my hopes and dreams and how i am a hopeless romantic at heart.
if you fall in love with me , you fall in love with my self-hate
and all my imperfections and my perception that nobody could ever love me.

but you are also falling in love with the way my eyes will smile
when i am with you , the way i will text you in the mornings
just telling you i hope you have a great day.
you are falling in love with the occasionally humorous 
and thought-provoking things i say ,
and the way i blush when people ask me about you.
but to me , the most important thing will be
that you are falling in love with me ,
despite my thinking that it is impossible

No comments: