Tuesday 12 July 2011

sayang sampai mati

how can i describe, all of these emotions,
and put into words, the size of my devotion,
  i don't think it is possible, 
but at least i shall try,
you are my one and only,
in whom i will confide, you bring a smile to my face,
every time i hear your voice,
you make my heart begin to race, even if it's not my choice.
  i love you more than life,
you are special beyond compare, i will never bring you strife,
throughout this life that we share,
you have given me so much, i can't describe it,
with you i'll spend forever,
until my dying days,
we will conquer life's endeavors,
together in many ways.
when i kneel at night and pray, may this love never end,
the main thought that i convey,
you are my love, my best friend.

2 comments:

NurulNazaruddin said...

Salam..huhuhuhuh..betol ke sayang sampai mati cik una???hehehe

Cik Nurhusna said...

betul lah cik yana.. ta pecaya ya =P